Saturday, June 27, 2009

One week?or one second?

there are many differences between 1 week and 1 second.
The magnitude is one of the differences...1 week is actually 7 days and we convert it into second that should be (7x24x3600)second.
There is about 604800 second within a week.erm~big difference~
A week is just like a spark(happen within a second).haha!crapping lar~erm...
I am now at my comfortable home in NT.What happened in this week?Sorry...I just can roughly share with you all~
Monday~in the beginning, every thing was fine as usual~But in the Physic class,I kena~
When the teacher Mr Lew was teaching,I whispered again...walao~and immediately my guilt was discovered by his eyes.He pointed me with his finger and at the same time all the students were staring at me...oh no~at that particular time,I felt extremely remorseful of my stupid,useless and unnecessary whispering.you know what?Actually,I whisper to no one.I just pretended nothing happened.stayed cool,baby~
"you !five push up." Do you still remember...?last time Mr Lew called me"you, shut up!".I just realized that was a warn.After that,5 push up~instead of shut up!
well~just obeyed his order and gave him five push up rapidly~because I scared that something more terrible will happen...
He is a good teacher.haha!Eventhough,he punished me~because he didn't scold you after the punishment.I like this kind of teacher...I really respect him but I was sorry that I am not enabled to adapt myself in such special and fresh way of study so far.(silent totally and just listen)
After that,was chemistry period.She gave us many and many homeworks...damn~and I am also owing her the chapter 1's homeworks.LLB!!!nothing to say...
I transferred my friday PA tuition to Monday.
Actually I didn't concentrate my attention well in the beginning because I just finished a rush~
Besides that,there were some Jit Sin students around.The one who sat by me was a talkative guy.He was joking with a girl whose is my classmate and was one of the Jit Sin students before.
They talked about me I could hear that....They asd that I look like thier friend...who is it?
O~Huang Jun Wei~yeah!I know that...we both have a similar face.They made noise in the class...walao~really a crazy group....
I changed my seat and sat beside a girl "Che Huo Gui" while we were waiting for the ohter teacher.haha!The group joked again by saying that she is my GF...=='''
well~speechless..I dislike nonsense.what lar~handsome guy must have a girl friend?lol!
Then,a friend that I encountered in NS-JPJ...I noticed her and greeted...
She pointed the girl and saying something...I didn't really know what she said or asked....but I can ensure that she was questioning me whether the girl is my GF or not?lame~
I was lazy to explain more during such embarrassed situation.sianz~
At last the talkative guy asked for my HP no and now chat with me frequently.sweat~=='''

1 comment:

  1. You can push up or shut up. That's up to you. -___-

    Just diam diam la next time. Just diam. Easy only.

    'well~speechless..I dislike nonsense.what lar~handsome guy must have a girl friend?lol!'
    -This is definitely not lol stuff. Beware.... :@

    ReplyDelete