Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home Alone ~.~

My parents have gone for a journey 2 days ago.the place shoud be Bukit...I don't really know where the place located even my mom told me before.^^
well~
This morning,I woke up at 1130am..oh no~wasted!I missed the pretty and peaceful morning.>.< Paced out from my room and I noticed 2 pairs of bright eyes were staring at me.It was so pitiable for 2 stupid dogs sitting helplessly in the chest.^^
Due to my lovingly-kindness, I liberated them from the chests and brought them for a walk.
got Hungry and went out for my lunch...didn't know where to take my lunch.Finally,i went to 5 tingkat having fried rice as my lunch.
I returned to my home...just realised that I was the only one staying at home except the dogs.
My younger brother stayed at Hutan Lipur to participate a camp as a helper.
My elder brother went out for working...speechless...
Home alone...I could totally understand the loneliness the kid felt in the movie " home alone"during the lonely time...In the movie,there has 2 stupid thiefs.
Thank God.Here just got 2 stupid dogs instead of thiefs.It would not be so dangerous.Nonetheless,they brought me many troubles.
Ricy~cute right?It is lovable and cute on his appearance,but it is a naught and mad dog!!
One afternoon,I came from IBM with a tired condition.I discovered some gastric juice on my sofa.Yuck!whose masterwork?I thought the author should be Ricy.Ignoing the problem and went into the kitchen.In my kitchen,half of the ground was full of rubbish.oh~Ricy!!!!
oh no!!It was clever enough turning over the rubbish can and search for something to eat.I didn't know what was that,but that should be in his stomach already=='''and that was the reason why the s2p dog vomited.don't know why they don't like to eat the food we bought for them.
Then,I had no choice but to clean up the mess.==''
alone...alone....alone...
my friends went to penang and I was at my home....
and my dogs were ignoring me for the whole day...lying beside the door and waiting for my mom coming back...emo dogs...=='''
my parents are supposed to go back today...but they sent me a messange saying that "we are going to spend 1 more day at Bukit..cus there are many funs...take care lo...!"
Eventhough the messange didnt mention any thing about the dogs...but I understood that "take care" should be for the dogs.haha!!!
(blog for fun....)

2 comments:

  1. Lol. You should have seen Fang when he vomits out his entire meal T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ricy~cute right?It is lovable and cute on his appearance,but it is a naught and mad dog!!"

    you seriously need not add on the naughty and mad..its madness is what that makes it cute!! XD!!

    Thank God..my dog doesnt vomit that often..

    p/s: i wont clean up the mess anyways..XD!!

    ReplyDelete