Sunday, June 14, 2009

AhKuNaMaTaTa~what a wonderful day~

oh~thank God for giving me a wonderful holidays...I really enjoyed the whole holidays~
recall back~that can be considered as 2 weeks busy and meaningful holidays...
terribly tired during the holidays but at the same time I felt satisfied...
we planed to have many trips...and by the ways, unconsciously I found us in several conflicts.
haha~well~finally, thank God for humbling us to tolerate each other whenever we discuss together.
and then we all had a good discussion and made a decision.Everything is fine then.
I learned something during my holidays.Simple is good~simple is great~I cherished something that we can do in NT but not in other country.I started to like it...and stopped my annoyed sense.
Hallelujah!!!I have nothing to say but praise the Lord~that is all~

1 comment:

  1. Conflicts lead to more understanding, but humility is important too. :)

    ReplyDelete