Monday, July 6, 2009

Saturday~

Satuday and Sunday are both the bustling days for me.I recalled my memories that happened before I tranferred to BM High school.Actually, my Saturday is supposed to be peaceful and meaningless.Somehow, I would rather to sit infront of the computer for nothing than of a book during the lame Saturday.But for now,it changes to be the most bustling day in a week.
Generally, many family likes to have a outing during the weekend,especially mt family.They used to go for dinner at Saturday night,because they are free during the weekend.
Now,I just can get back to my hometown NT about 430pm something, due to my tiring chemistry tuition.It is merely a rush!After that,I am not allowed to take my own time,but to spend the time with my family.Em~I think nothing is bad...everything is good actually...but I am not satisfied about the schedule...It is pretty short...to spend tiem with my family and even friends...==
well~my parents drove and picked up my grandparents for dinner.I don't really know why they often call them out for dinner recently, but anyway it is a good behaviour.I have no comment.
On the way to restaurant-Tambun,I picked up my mobile phoneand viewed the photo I have taken before.
At the same time,I got an idea~to take photo with my grandparent...kakaka!!
Reached the restaurant,we got out of the car.I stood straigthly and looked around for nothing.My grandfather stuck with me closely and straightened his body=='''I was wondering what he was going to do for me...He stared at me,grined and said that I am getting talled,grown up much more..haha!I just responsed by laughing.He turned his body and started to move away toward the restaurant.I grasped his shoulder politely from his back and asked him taking a photo.Ki cha!settle!At the ame time,I asked my grandmother to take a photo also.
Actually, I am not a person who likes to take photo anywhere and anytime..I just know that it is necessary for me to have their photos,even they may be old and unsightly now or they may not be good on grininng in the face of the camera.
After dinner,we reached home about 830pm.Alright~my parents got their own entertainments and it seemed that they didn't encourage me to join them.Then,I just lep on the bicycle and rushe ahead MY church delightfully.There ahs been a long time that I didn't come to church~
Always geelfs extremely joy and peaceful whenever I paced into the church.. like my second comfortable home~The topic was about "love"
we were separated into 4 groups and discussed about the things we didn't achieve the scripture.I shared about something with my brothers and sisters in Christ.Always keeps reminding myself that without spirit I am merely a Dust~there is no reason for me to boast!
After that,I had supper with Daniel and Man Yen...we shared about the experiences that we gained in our lives with each others.At the same time,I found it lametable if we harbored he jealousy and hatred among our friends..sorry...I am just only a dust,I am weak without God...I am nothing without spirit..so I may despair of anyone of you~pai se..forgive me...
went to Daniel's hjouse and chatted with his parents...then finished my tiring and meaningful -Saturday...(we got a plan,that I have never expected before...)=P!!

1 comment: