Sunday, June 14, 2009

pek check!!!!

yeah~the end of the holidays,but some1 is just about to begin his (Danny) holidays...haha!!
My holidays were good enough...I was so satisfied...haha!
well~this morning I went out for breakfast with my family.At that time, I was worried about the tuition time.sweat~
when we were eating, my brother suggested to go to Econsave...why?because he planed to make a cake for his girl friend...=.='''oh no~
By the way, my dad and mom sapu the things they need in the Econsave...lol!!!bought many fruits and mineral water...=.='''sianz...I was pushing the damn heavy trolley and walking there like an clumsy idiot...just discovered the principle of Newton's first law and inertia...haha!!!
Then,I was late to be at home...and allowed my friends and teacher waiting for me outside my home...=.=so sorry~unexpected case...=P!
After the tuition,I found myself in trouble.I knew that 1 of my friends received a letter from JPN..and er application was approved...
and Delvinson sadly failed to apply his tukar sekolah!!haha!!tease him!!!I t should be bad to him.
and now...I sakit kepala~i didnt get ANY letter from what damn or shit JPN!!I got nothing!It is worse!!!sianzz...my mind was blank...and I was just sitting in the hall for no purpose.
walao~~sianz!!!I am yearning to change my study circumstance cus i needed that to help me on my study.
well~it's okay for them to disapprove my application.But~at least tell me ma!!!turtoring me!!I have no answer..and I don really know what to do for the next.=.=AH!!!!LinLaoBuA!
I asked Daniel's family for help...they adviced me going to JPN and inquire them.
well~that should be the only way to solve my worry...

1 comment: