Friday, July 31, 2009

back...sad...

packed my things and took my key...got into my car and drove...
I have to attend a Chemistry tuition before I can go back to NT.
Smth happened and made me feel unsatisfied...suak suak...well~jus straight away turned my way to NT..
reached NT and called Niel out for a dinner..we shared about many things...erm..actually they shared alot...I was trying to share...but not much more things that I can share...erm...I got no special thing...==''anyway...I was willing to listen...^^
after d dinner,I went home...opened the gate and noticed that my mom was doing her works...
It was odd for her to ignore me...I found it weird and I was pretty sure that something happened before...
I asked my mom that anything happened before...what she look so angry?at the same time,I was playing with my dogs^^
Actually,I got the answer before she answered me.She got angry because of my younger brother...same case same problem...Generally,I am not able to find him out....because he is such a popular guy in the school now...many programs are waiting for him.I hard to see him at home.==''and at the same time,It means that I wont be able to control him or even interrupt into his living life.I expected that there will be a problem like now.
She cried while she was explaining her anger to me...the only thing I could do was to confort her...and encourage her...so that she won't give up and despair of the boy.
At that moment,I was pretty angry...I was just like to punch him seriously!!!!
what can I do?really punch him 99?i don't think that is a good solution...
I wonder...what is the time that he realised his naive?

1 comment:

  1. juz try to communicate with them in " their " way of talking..
    dun be too harsh with them...

    My Brother has d same situation with ur...and i m practising this quite well...xD..

    Anyway juz a comment..hope that it will be helpfull for u..xD

    ReplyDelete