Friday, May 27, 2011

with everything we have

My blogger has been blank for several months. I feel nothing but a little bit shameful of myself.Finally, I take initiative to fill something over here.It's ridiculous to say that I have no time to write blogger during my long-term holidays as I could keep on posting before holidays.
Life is full of contradiction in fact. You would be willing to earn money, but at the same time, you are not happy to spend your time greatly for that. You wish to have more time for your own self.
Now, I feel like having no time to play after I started to work. Therefore I tell myself to cherish my youth by doing what I like and ought to do. By the way, money does matter this time.==

Back to the topic, I have heard a story about a man and a wife.
I am pretty sure that is a real story.^^
Most of the days, both of them quarrel with each other. The man expects the wife to do housework properly. He urged his wife to keep this and that. But the wife doesn't really have time to do everything. She has other things else to do. She feels burdened and stressful with her husband behavior. Most of the night, she cries sadly in secret while the man feels unsatisfied. This unwittingly becomes the unhealthy routine in their life.

Then man did nothing wrong. He just wants to have a comfortable home. That's why he urged his wife to fix up the mess. But the wife is unable to fulfill.
The wife did nothing wrong. She just looks for rest of mind and physics. But the man keeps on commanding.Why don't the man fixes the mess up? Let the wife feels free. Why don't the wife try to change her mind and not to magnify her sight to the problem?
Please try to do goods to others with everything we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment