Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vanity

Date: 15-3-2010
Time: 2:09 p.m.
Moment: When I am supposed to work in my dad's company
Mode: ponteng kerja

I know I am just a wretch who finds working in company is terribly boring. Just sorry for being such a wretch.==
Before several years, our big family's company had no much business customers. That time, my parents and relatives were worried about the business. The problem always made them to knit their own brows throughout the years.
Now, they have already made the business stable and besides there are several permanent customers dealing with them. The demand of high quantity becomes the problem. The demand is now high, however the workers are not that sufficient and efficient.==Now, they are still worrying.
How come...? Vanity of vanity.
Last night, my dad took initiative to ask me working during this holidays. That was 1st time he asked me to help. I couldn't imagine how serious the problem is.
Sad for having a terribly tiring match last night. It made me suffer and physically exhausted. Now resting...==

2 comments: