Thursday, March 25, 2010

The court

The court of basketball-the place where we used to have fun with friends.
In order to keep myself healthy, exercise is required of course.
I find it interesting playing basketball...I have learnt alot of things from that.
Exercise makes people get more emotionally stable and conscious. That is what we need. Anyhow, people nowadays underestimate it.
One day, I lost a game and were forced to set aside cooling down the temperature of my big ass.
There was a man setting beside me. To be sociable, I took initiative and started our conversation. A simple question, I asked. How come the court look so empty? No people meh?
He answered, oh...they all are working.haha...
I see...haha!What? I thought we-the youth should be the one who have the responsibility to fill up the basketball court instead of the Court of Law.==
It is sad to say that...but truly I can give nothing to deny my own statement.
Boys!Where are you all?Stop flirting with girls or playing with the stupid and lifeless computer! Come on! Get rid of the manacles of BGR and the chains of vanity!Get in the court of BOYS!!^^This should be the real and healthy way to spend the autumn of youth.
I am looking for the day's coming, the day that the court-land of boys would be filled with cheerful laughter and the healthy sweat greatly wet the ground.^^

2 comments:

  1. 'Iverson has Jordan, the crowd is into it! Allen shakes, bakes and makes it in!'

    Yea right. BGR is for handsome guys only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some boys play badminton^^ so they are not at the basketball court~

    ReplyDelete