Sunday, March 7, 2010

A time for sentimentality, a time for motivation.

Ecclesiastes 3: 1. To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance
Aaaahhh!!I have just come back from Penang Island..An education fair...I was the driver who drive throughout the way and thats why I feel mentally exhausted. People say that the silent time and lonely period are actually good for Devil.Who knows? I drove silently and kept thinking so much things. Thinking is just good but worrying is just unnecessary at all. Erm..I am actually having no idea of why I behaved in that unusual way.^^
I believe that Jerry Ng would reject the invitation to Education fair without hesitation.^^Because that time he was really naive enough. But this time I talked with me and argued. finally I have made a sensible response to my friend.
The mood I had was actually not that good...ya...I chose to be like that. I still can't forgive myself about the last exam result. It was just merely caused by the unforgivable pride. I thank god for giving me such a nice and wonderful place to pursue my studies cheerfully. I got the grace! The amazing grace... I really appreciate.. But people used to forget and take it for granted. I am the one.
Through this exam, I just know that it is just a beginning. I thought that the Devil is allowed to attack my confidence. But my view is totally wrong. I just unconsciously stand with the evil one and feel prideful as what they always do in anywhere.
Go back to the education fair.There are many colleges and U which offer a variety of courses. the main things we pay attention on are the fees, the location and the entry requirement. The unwillingness makes me feel annoying to ask about the details of all the colleges. I am now trying to convince myself to take it as easy as possible. I know the willingness has been actually stolen by my parents. The longer I got around there, the longer I felt unpleasant. I felt that! The pressure...not the pleasure...I know. The pressure has been getting more and more intense after the last monthly exam. It is so sad. I know what to do know.
Now, I know...I never be alone at all since the time I born. The Lord guides me...The Lord knows me..Eventh I said nothing.
Sorry for those who have been worried about me. I feel sorry of your worry and grateful of your caring. I will promise nothing but to merely depend on God's wisdom and guidance. For I know that He has a plan on me for the world. Amen..

1 comment: