Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thanks giving

Time flies as usual, neither speeds up nor slows down.
And here I am, writing my post after a few days I received my STPM result.
Seriously, I give thank to God wholeheartedly. He is really...awesome!
Bible said : God use ordinary person to do his extraordinary plan.
I think I have done an extraordinary thing just a few days before. I got an excellent STPM result which has made my parents being proud of his son-me.
I hope the Lord in heaven would also feel being glorified.^^
I have never thought that one day I will achieve something big like this. Maybe, other people may find it reasonable, but ...it is a really big change in me just in these several years. I just can give thanks to him and praise him.
21/2 was the day I received my STPM result and also the last day for my dad to do radiotherapy. I wish that he will never get into the stupid radiotherapy room and being scanned by the stupid X-ray machine after that.
Thank God.For everything I have now, I give thanks to you!^^

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations bro! let me know your results ok? :) (sorry I was too busy few days back forgot to ask you about it :\)

    ReplyDelete