Wednesday, December 29, 2010

please help, Lord!

Thank God...
I was not in high pressure while I was studying Form6. I quite enjoyed the life in HSBM.
Thank God again...I am in high pressure in my family.I have encountered a lot of problems.

1st.
I am having bad relationship with my younger brother.
This caused several serious conflicts happening in a few weeks ago. As a result, I got into a big trouble. I am being regarded like a spark which can cause a huge fire in my family. It's like a bullshit. However, I have admitted my fault of all these stuffs. I am trying my best to endure all the nonsense made by my brother in my family. It's torturing.

2nd
My parents are having communication problems. My dad, a bad-tempered man who is used to command makes my mum, a submissive woman suffering. She gets weaker and weaker everyday due to all the housework and tuition. I am trying my best to reduce her physical burdens by helping her doing some housework. However, she gets tired and upset always because of my dad's bad attitude. This is one of the things that makes me feel very helpless. I wonder if I can do anything to change the situation.

3rd
I have been told about my family's financial condition.
I need to get mature and sensible and figure out what I should do while my younger brother still enjoys his life with his gf now. this is also the problem that I can only endure and take it easy.

I feel in pressure seriously...
please help, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. actually, my situation also like you, get in trouble, but i believe,believe this is the question from gods. HE want us get intelligence from the situation

    ReplyDelete