Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Wish all the mothers having good health and a peaceful life.
Happy Mother's Day...^^

I noticed one of my friends was worried of figuring out a gift for her mother recently.
She asked me what I am going to present to my mother in this week.erm...That is a good question which I don't ever bother.I was speechless that time.
Last night, I made a call to my eldest brother and discussed with him about the celebration.
Finally, we decided to buy a cake for our last-minute planning.
I found myself very thoughtless and I wonder how my friend could be that worried of the gift.
I thought maybe it is due to the fact that I am a guy...But that never be a reasonable factor.
Over here, there is a question. How can we express our love to someone we really love? By giving a valuable present or just a kiss?
Gift somehow is necessary for us to built up a good relationship with our parents, relatives, friends and even life partner.
However, love them with our sincere heart....with no purpose...
I love you...Mum...^^since you love me 1st...

1 comment:

  1. read!..
    haha...long post too^^
    not allow to post comment pun, sad case...
    happie Mama day ya! =)


    -Lihui-

    ReplyDelete